Sunday 28 August 2011

STILL BORN

I am excited
The day is so misty and gloomy
Pictures near and far appear blurred
I close my eyes to let the weary body sleep
Amid the clattering sounds of machines
That would not permit a sleep

My face glows in my gorgeous dream
I take a luscious damsel to the alter
Sitting on the heavens I give order
The trees that bore my seed I water
And they glow with beautiful petals
And I am excited

I am excited
Doubt followed excitement
And confusion in sued
It is all a dream
All has lost in the colourless mist of the night
I sort for a matchbox to rekindle my oil lamp
To dispel the darkness in front of me
But it brings no relief
The oil lamp burns like something diseased
My heart palpitation frightens me
The images around transform
From something gray to blue
And then total blackness

No comments:

Post a Comment