Sunday 28 August 2011

despire

                                          DESPAIR

There he sits; a wolf in sheep’s covering
Stirring with face buried down to cut
And blond spaghetti hair bent lowering
Like a bashful sheep ready to butt
Eyes peering over his goggles’ roof
That gives him the owl-like proof
A harbinger of fatal sinister
"Guilty or not guilty!" He roars after
Like a hungry lion thirsty for blood
Raising his gavel waiting for my stand
Like a hammer in the carpenter’s hand
Looking at his victim with eyes emitting blood

I am his victim
The white sheep slaughtered; dying
On the alter of bribery and me-ism      
Before his open claws and teeth standing
With hands traced behind at the dock,  
Like the helpless Christmas cock
Destined for the stomach's demand
Leaving my breath in a mortal’s hand
Like eggs on a dagger point; at times
Quaking epileptically to crash and go
At the slightest air blow
Wasting the unwanted precious slimes

In my wretchedness I always perish in prison
In an endless wait for his reason
Which already is GMG indused
My timid heart throb sounds confused
“My judgment is…!” He announces
And the egg comes crashing to pieces
Because for his palm I have no greases

No comments:

Post a Comment