Thursday 5 March 2015

IN MY COUNTRY


In my country
Election is a dreaded sabre toothed monster
That comes on Eke market years
And gives birth to Abiku Sons
Sons that spread sheer tears
On the faces of innocent mothers

I am the mother
crying everyday in the street
For my sons and daughter torn in pieces
By the offspring of this cruel monster
where do i go from here?

In my country
Election comes like a blood thirsty masquerade
cheered by public toilet mouthed ogres
Mouths that defecate incendiary words
Lips that ejaculate acidic spittle
Sending on exile kids that build castles on mere sand

I am the lad
Building on rocky ant hills now
B'cos the monster trample on my sandy castles
who will take me to a beach side
where creativity knows no bounds?

In my country
Election is a greedy Oracle
That feeds on the blood of gullible youths
to wipe out the self acclaimed tomorrow's leaders
While retaining backward toothless grannies

I am the youth
Raped every now and then
By this cruel monster
And sacrificed on his altar
For purification of sins I did not commit
Where is my savior?
Now he comes again...
TO BE CONTINUED.....

No comments:

Post a Comment