Sunday 18 September 2011

I AM SEARCHING


I AM SEARCHING
I know she is somewhere out there
While I grope for her in the darkness of my heart
Where her first leg took a leap on a prong
Where we have been playing all along
Like twine kernels separated in an uncracked shell
So we have not seen each other
Yet every day I see her there
A tangible mirage in a concrete apparition
In that darkness of the enclave of mine
Yes every day I touch her
A sky close-by seeming impossible to reach
And we play together in there
Like a drop of oil on a cold stream

She has always been here
Playing in my timid heart
Where I fantasized, since I was young
Where I have locked her all along
To nurse her to a full-fledged woman
My mouth I have zipped to keep her locked
And my anus is blocked to imprison her
Now she is gone out there
Having slipped away from the grip of my fingers
Like water from a rickety basket
Now I have got to keep searching all over
I am searching

No comments:

Post a Comment